Shipping & Policies
All orders are processed and shipped via USPS Priority Mail from San Francisco, CA.
A simple flat-rate shipping & handling fee of $8 on all orders shipped within the U.S.
Estimated Shipping Time
Orders usually arrive within a week - two weeks of your order time, depending on your location. A tracking number will be provided in the confirmation of shipment email. You can track your package by clicking here.
We charge a simple flat-rate shipping & handling fee of $38 to Mexico & Canada, $53 to all other international locations.
Customers outside of the U.S. are responsible for any customs, duties and brokerage charges that may be imposed. These charges will be collected when your order is delivered. Unfortunately, we cannot provide estimates of these charges.
Order early for major holidays
We recommend that orders be place 3-4 weeks in advance to ensure on time delivery due to USPS busy season.
Returns & Refunds Policy
We do not accept returns; however, we do guarantee the freshness and quality of our products. If you are not satisfied with the quality of any of our products please contact us.
We hate spammers just as much as you do.
1. Though we welcome you to set up an account with us to speed up the order process, we do not require that you set up an account with us to place an order.
2. Danish-Imports.com is PCI Compliant. We NEVER have possession or store your credit card or other payment information. In order to provide the most secure payments environment available, we have partnered with PayPal and Authorize.net, a CyberSource company. PayPal and Authorize.net are two of the largest and most well-known internet payment processors in the world. To learn more about PayPal please visit www.paypal.com.
3. We NEVER give away any customer information to any of our suppliers, partners, vendors, or other third parties. Any customer information provided by you to Danish-Imports.com is kept in the strictest confidence.
4. Our site uses cookie technology to help maintain the state of your shopping cart. This information for all intents and purposes is anonymous.
5. In cases where you opt-in to any of our services such as the Danish-Imports.com newsletter, you will always have the right to opt-out of your subscription. Any information you provide to us in the course of opting-in for one our services is kept in the strictest confidence and is used for internal purposes only.
If you have any questions, please contact us.